This is a great breakfast, lunch, snack, party biting…basically it is good all day every day! It tastes great on plain toast or even on crostini if you want to get a little fancy!
Preparation time: 30 minutes (including cooking time)
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Green Peas
- 1 Red Chilli
- 1/2 Lemon juiced and zested
- 10 Nocellara Olived pitted
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 cup Parsley
- 4 slices of Toast
- Boil the peas from frozen until softened and defrosted
- Drain the peas and add them to a blender with the olives, chilli, salt, lemon juice and zest and parsley and mix until it forms a mash (not smooth)
- Toast some bread and spread on this green goodness!
- Enjoy my Little Peas!