This dish is super simple and is packed with bags of flavour! They can convert even the most anti-brusselsprout eaters…crispy on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside!
Preparation time: 1 hour (including cooking time)
- 240g Brussels Sprouts
- 3 Garlic cloves (skin on)
- 10g Rosemary
- 1 Lemon halved
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Wash and trim the sprouts
- Place the sprouts in a baking dish and place the lemon halves snuggly sideways in-between the sprouts
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, pop in the garlic cloves and sprinkle the fresh rosemary leaves on top
- Add the olive oil and toss well
- Place in the oven at 200 for 30 minutes
- Reduce to 160 degrees celsius for a further 10 minutes (or leave at 180 if the sprouts are still not tender to a sharp knife)
- Enjoy my Little Peas!