Anyone who knows me, knows that butter beans are my favourite thing to eat…any time, any day! This butter bean dish is so good on fresh bread with it’s garliccy parsley oil, creamy beans and crispy ginger!
Preparation Time (including cooking time): 40 minutes
- 235g tinned Butter Beans (drained weight)
- 3 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 inch cube of ginger (finely shredded into matchsticks)
- 2 Red Chillies (finely chopped)
- 3 cups fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (Fresh Bread)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Mix all the ingredients (minus the bread) into a baking dish
- Bake the beans for 35 minutes
- Serve on bread
- Enjoy my Little Peas!